In logistic solutions, fully or partially automated systems are always a good alternative to manual solutions if, without impairing flexibility, they lead to improved working conditions, to a reduction in order throughput times and picking errors, to permanent availability of goods and to a better utilisation of warehouse volume and floor space. Computer monitored servicing is an additional benefit and allows permanent stock control. The economic benefit due to savings in time is particularly apparent in the case of carton and pallet live storage systems and pallet racking. A closed system improves security by preventing unauthorised access to goods.
- maximum utilisation of the available warehouse height with highbay racking constructions
- optimum floor space utilisation due to compact storage
- streamlined and automated operations
- fast and transparent procedures
- improved productivity due to fully automated, computer-monitored operations- strict adherence to the FIFO principle (first-in – first out)
- link-up to warehouse management systems allows permanent stock control
- very efficient pusher bar system guarantees that all storage units move to the picking face; also those with poor travel characteristics.
© Elmas SRL